activemq-users mailing list archives

From manish_goyal <manishkumar_go...@infosys.com>
Subject how to send a jms message from a webservice to JMS queue
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:12:56 GMT

Hi,

I am using a scenario where i am sending a message to ActiveMQ queue. I am
creating a service unit which is consuming that message from the queue using
WSDL and WebService, and i am updating the message in this serviceunit.
>From the service-unit i want to send that message to another JMS queue.

My Program flow is:-
Queue1-->ServiceUnit(WebService)-->Queue2
I am unable to send from serviceunit to Queue2.

How to solve this problem?

Please give pointers for this problem.

Thanks.

Regards,