activemq-users mailing list archives

From darrickc <darricks...@gmail.com>
Subject Web console not working with embedded broker setup via java with no xml configuration.
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:15:09 GMT

I have an embedded broker completely configured through java code (no
deployable xml files). When I point my browser to the web console I just get
a 404, and an lsof shows that nothing is listening on 8161. Is it possible
to use the web console with a broker setup only with java code? I'm fine
with using the webserver that comes with ActiveMQ, and I'm fine with the
8161 port. I've seen both:
http://www.nighttale.net/onjava/integrating-activemq-web-console.html

and

http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html

My goal is to be able to access the web console without adding any
additional configuration outside of our java server; any help would be
greatly appreciated.