activemq-users mailing list archives

From Postol <>
Subject Re: How to create .NET dll of ActiveMQ with IKVM
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:22:46 GMT

Hello Jim,

the most important feature which I am missing is deleting queues and topics
programatically. I need it in my case scenario, where I am using a
Client-Server architecture and each client creates a queue (for requests)
and temporary queue (for responses) when connecting to Server. It is used
for request-response communication and I need to delete the queue when
Client is closed. Can not do it manually via JMX. Also need to delete
durable subscribers (or virtual topic queues - btw. this excellent feature
does not work now:( - will post to forum after this one). I have read that
it is possible via JMXConnectorFactory.

And i wanna try it also because some people mentioned, that the performance
is better.