activemq-users mailing list archives

From Postol <ftp...@centrum.cz>
Subject Re: How to create .NET dll of ActiveMQ with IKVM
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:03:40 GMT

Hello,

thanks for your reply. When i tried to run the command you mentioned, I
still get the missing class warnings. Output library is created, but I am
not sure if it is OK, because of warnings.

Here are my steps for converting.

1) Downloaded ActiveMQ 5.1.2 - latest stable release ... extracted to folder
C:\Users\postol\Desktop\Work\Tools\apache-activemq-5.2.0
2) Downloaded ikvm-0.36.0.11
3) Run cmd from \ikvm-0.36.0.11\bin folder
4) Run command ikvmc.exe -target:library -out:activemq-client.dll
"C:\Users\postol\Desktop\Work\Tools\apache-activemq-5.2.0\activemq-all-5.2.0.jar"

Please see attached output, which I get during the conversion.

I hope you could help me:).

Thanks and regards,

Postol

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20636179/output.txt output.txt