activemq-users mailing list archives

From Postol <>
Subject Re: How to create .NET dll of ActiveMQ with IKVM
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:03:40 GMT

thanks for your reply. When i tried to run the command you mentioned, I
still get the missing class warnings. Output library is created, but I am
not sure if it is OK, because of warnings.

Here are my steps for converting.

1) Downloaded ActiveMQ 5.1.2 - latest stable release ... extracted to folder
2) Downloaded ikvm-
3) Run cmd from \ikvm-\bin folder
4) Run command ikvmc.exe -target:library -out:activemq-client.dll

Please see attached output, which I get during the conversion.

I hope you could help me:).

Thanks and regards,

Postol output.txt