activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to select messages from a queue ?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:29:02 GMT

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to select messages from a queue ? I
don't want to remove the messages from a queue but like a select performed
on a DB table, I would like at a certain moment to perform a query to a
queue in order to detect by example "How many messages are processed ?",
"How many orders have their status equals to settled " ?

This service is required by a web module.

Idea

>From a web page --> call a Spring Service running on my application server
--> call (? camel)/queue to "select messages according to defined criteria"
--> result returned and displayed in a table

KR,

Charles Moulliard

-----
Enterprise Architect