activemq-users mailing list archives

From user939393 <>
Subject Re: How to create .NET dll of ActiveMQ with IKVM
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:18:14 GMT

I have and it works great.

This command will create the dll that you need.
ikvmc.exe -target:library -out:activemq-client.dll "C:\Program

Your project will also need to reference IKVM.OpenJDK.ClassLibrary.dll,
IKVM.Runtime.dll, and JVM.dll.

I have found that this performs way better than NMS and you have access to
the full JMS API.