activemq-users mailing list archives

From semog <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nms Reconnect
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:41:38 GMT

We are also having message flow problems, but our problems are with a 100%
Java solution.  No NMS or .NET stuff in the mix.  Our current suspects are
either ActiveMQ 5.1.0 or JBOSS, or some combination thereof.  Like you, we
can get messages to go for a while, and then the consumer just stops getting
new messages.  The producer can still send messages, though.  It's very odd
and frustrating.  A couple of guys on my team are working on tracking it
down.