activemq-users mailing list archives

From babsD <barbara.dout...@ngc.com>
Subject Re: authorizationPlugin and authenticationPlugin
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:30:17 GMT

Hi Dejan,

Thanks a lot for taking a look at this.  I am not sure how to "raise a Jira
issue" - this is my first time ever emailing a problem to any site.  If you
can help with this, please let me know what I should do.  In the meantime, I
wrote an AuthorizationPlugin and call its installPlugin method inside the
MYAuthenticationPlugin.installPlugin method, so the broker now seems to have
both authentication and authorization information now.  Not sure this is
really OK to do?  I would have preferred to have the authorization
information in the activemq.xml file where I can change it.

Thanks,
Barbara