activemq-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reil <gistenju...@gmx.de>
Subject Problem with Delayer (Expression language is null)
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:28:53 GMT

Hi,

I am using camel 1.5.0 and my RouteBuilder is configured like this:

from(waitQueueName).delayer(header(HEADER_EXECUTION_TIME)).bean(routerBean).recipientList(header(HEADER_TARGET_ROUTE));

While the recipientList expression is working the header expression is
always ignored. I stepped through the code and saw that in
DelayerType.createAbsoluteTimeDelayExpression() "expr.getLanguage()" is
always null:

    private Expression createAbsoluteTimeDelayExpression(RouteContext
routeContext) {
        ExpressionType expr = getExpression();
        if (expr != null) {
            if (ObjectHelper.isNotNullAndNonEmpty(expr.getLanguage())) {
                return expr.createExpression(routeContext);
            }
        }
        return null;
    }

I have seen that this was changed in 1.5.0
(http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-811).

What do I have to do to to get this working? Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Markus