activemq-users mailing list archives

From cauchy <fuliu2...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject ERROR JournalPersistenceAdapter - Failed to mark the Journal
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 02:53:58 GMT

Hi all!

When I use AMQ5.1 to post messages with persistenceAdapter like:
<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="2" journalLogFileSize="100m"
dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data" dataSource="#oracle-ds"/>,I got
exception like below.And my message packet is about 100K.
Help....

ERROR JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Failed to mark the Journal:
org.apache.ac
tiveio.journal.InvalidRecordLocationException: The location is less than the
las
t mark.
org.apache.activeio.journal.InvalidRecordLocationException: The location is
less
 than the last mark.
        at
org.apache.activeio.journal.active.JournalImpl.setMark(JournalImpl.ja
va:340)
        at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter.doCheckpo
int(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:414)
        at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter$1.iterate
(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:119)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.runTask(DedicatedTaskR
unner.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner$1.run(DedicatedTaskRun
ner.java:36)