activemq-users mailing list archives

From shridharv <Shrid...@NeemTree.com>
Subject Re: HTTP: Destination & Type in URL, message content does not saved
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:58:22 GMT

Hi,
Found the solution..
When destination and type are in url, for the binary data to be in the
message content, the content-type has to be set as text/xml (the
messageservlet only looks at the message content in this case, normally
looks only for a body parameter) and the binary data to be encoded (we used
base64).

In 5.1 in for sending multiple messages in one socket open, have to send the
cookie to amq from the second message onwards, else it generates a new
cookie each time, and i think this leaves sessions loitering around in
jetty, leading to out-of-memory after a while..In 5.2 this has been
addressed by a consumerid parameter (not tested by me yet)..
shridhar
-----