activemq-users mailing list archives

From HussainP <hussain.piro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Browse Messages that have been consumed and are stored in the archive files ?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:20:28 GMT

I tried that but as you mentioned only unacked messages would get processed.

On using a Jdbc Store; messages would be there in a table, that can be
easily viewed (acked,unacked ..).
Similar way, can we use some (activemq) api or tool to browse thru all
messages (acked,unacked..) in the archive ?

Thanks,
Hussain