activemq-users mailing list archives

From gunacesun <gunacesun_spr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is it possible to force acknowledgment?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:02:00 GMT

Hi all,

I want the receiver to acknowledge the message as soon as it is received.
i.e., even before the message is processed.

I've tried both AutoAcknowledge and ClientAcknowledge. But in both cases it
looks like both seem to wait for the processing to complete before
acknowledging. In my case the processing sometimes takes more than 30
minutes and when the acknowledgment is finally sent, I get a "Broken Pipe"
exception.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks in Advance.
Ganesh.