activemq-users mailing list archives

From nabbleuser2008 <cc200...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Specifying a timeout value for createTopicConnection() method
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:33:03 GMT

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry it took me such a long time to reply.

We're using 5.2 version. And, Yes, we use failover transports. Do you think
the use of failover transport make it hang under this situation ? Any
suggestions how to avoid it while keeping failover transports ?

Thank you very much.