activemq-users mailing list archives

From thomfost <THOMF...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Can I interact with ActiveMQ using AJAX from pages hosted on a different web server?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:50:50 GMT

Can I interact with ActiveMQ using AJAX from pages hosted on a different web
server?

The idea is to have a similar thing to the portfolio webapp demo where
messages are published to a topic and are updated in real time on the
portfolio webpage.

However, I need the web pages themselves to be hosted on a different server
to ActiveMQ, does anyone know if this would still work? I've tried doing it
with the portfolio webapp but the portfolio doesn't get updated even though
the messages are published.

Any help is appreciated.
Tom