activemq-users mailing list archives

From smo001 <s.morb...@titoco.de>
Subject Re: Data Handling in AMQ
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:34:13 GMT

Okay this was my question.

My problem was, that i read in Active MQ that i can transform messages with
it. But i think it means the transformation from one message type into an
other message typ, but not the transformation of the message content.
Now i'll take a look to Apache Camel. What do you think is the better
projekt for message tranformations? Should i use Camel or Apache ServiceMix
in combination with ActiveMQ.
ServiceMix seems to be much more 	flexible. But first i've to read about
both projekts.

Thanks for your help an for the links.

Stefan