activemq-users mailing list archives

From manish_goyal <manishkumar_go...@infosys.com>
Subject help need in servicemix and activeMQ
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 12:53:46 GMT

Hi,

I need help regarding servicemix and activeMQ.

I have a java application which sends a message to ActiveMQ JMS queue.
When i start activeMQ and run that java application, it goes to ActiveMQ JMS
queue successfully. I can see message in JMS queue using webconsole.
But when i stop ActiveMQ and start Servicemix and try to send message using
JAVA application, i did find any message in JMS queue.

I have following questions:-

Does Servicemix has inbuild ActiveMQ?

Can we send message to ActiveMQ JMS Queue while only ActiveMQ is started not
Servicemix?

Do we need to configure something to send message to ActiveMQ JMS queue when
servicemix is start?

Is there any why by which we can start both Servicemix and ActiveMQ
together?

Is there any relationship between servicemix and activeMQ?

Actually in my actual scenario i need servicemix start,  because i need to
route Message from one JMS queue to another JMS queue.

Please help me to find the answer for above questions.

Please send response as soon as possible.

Detail response will be appreciate.

Thanks.

Regards,
Manish