activemq-users mailing list archives

From emc2family <>
Subject help with creating multiple instances of async message listener in spring config
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 10:43:58 GMT

i'd like to have my spring config to be able to create multiple instances of
a message listener.  other than doing this programmatically, is there an
attribute in the property element, perhaps like a minoccur/maxoccur, that
creates multiple bean instances?  btw here's my config:

  <bean id="jcaConnector" class="org.jencks.JCAConnector">
    <property name="jcaContainer" ref="jcaContainer"/>
    <property name="activationSpec">
      <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec">
        <property name="destination" value="TEST.FOO"/>
        <property name="destinationType" value="javax.jms.Queue"/>
    <property name="ref" value="msgListener"/>
  <bean id="msgListener" class="yes.we.can.MsgListener" singleton="false"/>

appreciate any feedback.  thanks.