activemq-users mailing list archives

From pablomano <p.minas...@eximion.nl>
Subject Re: Searching for a string in messages of queues
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 08:52:37 GMT

I've looked at content based router and it seems to me that this is used to
route messages which are located on a queue. What I'd like to know is
whether there are messages located on a queue having a certain data in their
body. Something like

searchQueueMessage(string queue, string pattern) functionality which I could
use from php to communicate with the running ActiveMQ on the server.