activemq-users mailing list archives

From wconroy <wcon...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ/JBoss MDB Destination From System Property
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 13:36:21 GMT

I have an MDB running in jboss 4.2.2 that is set up to connect to an activeMQ
Queue using annotations.  What I need to do now is have it so that we can
change the destination name without recompiling.  I am not sure if I can
configure the Activation Config Properties to have grab the destination name
from a system property or something like that.

Is there recommended way to change the queue name without having to modify
xml files that are embedded in jars or recompile and change annotations?