activemq-users mailing list archives

From martinhasl <martin.haslin...@fh-vie.ac.at>
Subject Some temporary queues are not getting deleted
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:44:59 GMT

Hi,

I've got the problem that some temporary queues are not getting deleted.
Actually I am deleting them manually by ((TemporaryQueue)
tempDest).delete(); as soon as they are not used anymore (and this deletion
is really called for all my temp-queues as far as I can see) but some of my
temporary queues are not deleted anyway. It's about 0-10 queues which are
not getting deleted at 10000 sent messages/creates temporary queues. I have
also tried it with the latest RC of ActiveMQ 5.2 where I've got the same
problem.

Could I have forgotten something or could I have missed some configuration?
What else could I do to get sure all my temp-queues are deleted correctly?

thanks,
martin