activemq-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons-logging conflict with failover
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 15:59:40 GMT

I tried it and I just don't get the information that is logged locally:

[                          main] FailoverTransport              DEBUG Waking
up reconnect task
[                 ActiveMQ Task] FailoverTransport              DEBUG
Attempting connect to: tcp://localhost:61617

This gets logged when I don't include what you said.

Failover seems to be configured to log remotely to where it connects. I
should find a way to tell it to either not log anything so that it does not
block, or to log locally. Any idea about that ?

Anyway, a smart suggestion Bosanac. However, failover still blocks.