activemq-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons-logging conflict with failover
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 15:27:21 GMT

So failover tries to log that it is connected, but it cannot log since it is
not connected.
But, my question is: connected where ?
Why doesn't failover log locally that it is connected ? Why can't it log
without being connected ? It can just log locally.

Is this something that will be fixed in the coming releases ?

And my biggest question: Is there a way to solve my problem ?
Or do I have to program manually the automatic reconnection feature that
failover provides ?

Thank you very much