activemq-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons-logging conflict with failover
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:12:22 GMT

I am using log4j to send logging events to a topic on an ActiveMQ broker.
I use the failover transport to specify a secondary host and automatic
reconnection.
When the commons-logging.jar is in the classpath the failover transport is
blocking.
Has anyone experienced this ?
Does commons-logging conflict with the failover transport ?

The log4j logging has no problem with failover. I am just wondering how come
commons-logging is causing problems since Log4J is the default logger for
commons-logging.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.