activemq-users mailing list archives

From hanson2010 <hanson2...@gmail.com>
Subject Shut down an embedded broker defined in Spring context
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 06:40:58 GMT

Spring context configuration is as below... Now my pain is I can start up the
broker with the application. But after captured Ctrl+C, the application
exits promptly. So I want to do this more gracefully to shut it down.

BTW, how can I switch on log output of the broker.

	<amq:broker useJmx="false" useShutdownHook="true" persistent="true"
		dataDirectory="./data">
		<amq:persistenceAdapter>
			<amq:amqPersistenceAdapter syncOnWrite="false"
				directory="./data" maxFileLength="32 mb" />
		</amq:persistenceAdapter>
		<amq:transportConnectors>
			<amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:${amq.port}" />
		</amq:transportConnectors>
	</amq:broker>

	<amq:queue id="destination" physicalName="${amq.queue}" />

	<amq:connectionFactory id="jmsConnectionFactory"
		brokerURL="vm://localhost" />