activemq-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject Configuring ActiveMQ in OSGi containers
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:41:12 GMT

Hi there,

I read around a bit and discovered that some of ActiveMQ's jars come OSGi
ready. I then managed to successfully deploy activemq-all-5.1.0.jar using
the OSGi based springsource-dm-server. activemq-all-5.1.0.jar comes as part
of the regular ActiveMQ distribution of course.

What I am now curious to discover is how can I configure ActiveMQ within an
OSGi environment such that it effectively uses ActiveMQ's conf/activemq.xml
file? My basic goal is to have the openwire transport started up as normal
on port 61616. My secondary goal is to have this module available as a JMS
provider that other services can subscribe to.

Are you able to point me in the right direction?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Kind regards,
Christopher