activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP Version 2.2.2 RC1 Released
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:44:05 GMT
Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v2.2.2 now has a release candidate, RC1.
We've found and fixed numerous bugs and improved the asynchronous send
mechanism quite a bit.  I've created a download page here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-222-release.html>
... Feel free to give it a test drive!  The more eyes we have on this
now the less chance there are that small issues will slip through into
the final release.

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release
candidate:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.2.2-RC1-src.tar.gz>

Thanks to everyone that helped get this out the door!

Regards,
Tim