activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (AMQ-cpp) Client memory usage increasing
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:45:50 GMT
The first thing I would recommend is to try a later release such as the
current 2.2.1, or get the trunk code as its had several more fixes added
since 2.2.1.  There have been some leaks addressed since the 2.1.1
release which could help to resolve the issue.

The other thing to try if you can't upgrade is to turn off async sends,
its not really implemented very well in that release and has been
deprecated in the upcoming 2.2.2 release in favor of a more robust
model.

Regards
Tim.