activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Utf8 encoding with activemq 5.1
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:55:17 GMT
When i tried to set the character encoding for mysql to utf8 using windows,
i did not get the error. (turned out that the operation which failed was a
alter, so it cannot be directly compared)

However i still get the following exception when i receive the values from
activemq (this is somehow solved when i use the outputstreamwriter.. I do
not understand why..)

javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.]

Anone able to help?