activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Utf8 encoding with activemq 5.1
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:34:59 GMT
This is the error we get:

mysql> CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS( CONTAINER VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, SUB_DEST
VARCHAR(250), CLIENT_ID VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, SUB_NAME VARCHAR(250) NOT
NULL, SELECTOR VARCHAR(250), LAST_ACKED_ID INTEGER, PRIMARY KEY ( CONTAINER,
CLIENT_ID, SUB_NAME));

ERROR 1071 (42000): Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes