activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Utf8 encoding with activemq 5.1
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:23:25 GMT
Well actually i would just like to take the xml which comes in and have this
posted by my consumer.

String myxml = request.getParameter("inputxml");
sender.sendMessage(myxml);

sender is a regular producer which uses the sendTextMessage method defined
by the jms spec.
Do i really need to do anything to this string if i just want to ship it to
the que?