activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Powers, Matthew" <>
Subject RE: Add simple service registry to ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:22:29 GMT
No problem Bruce.
I am traveling right now - but I will fill this out when we get back

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Snyder []
Sent: 2008-10-24 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: Add simple service registry to ActiveMQ

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Powers, Matthew
<> wrote:
> I have some examples of JmDNS and zero conf if people are interested,
> just email me on the side.  I used activemq for the messaging and
> zeroconf for my discovery mechanism for "services"

It would really be great if you could contribute those items to the
website as I'm sure it would really help a lot of folks. If you're
interested, we should get you a wiki account so you can add the
content yourself. All you need to do is fill out a contributor
agreement and fax it in. It's available here:

Once it's been filed, we can set you up with an account on the wiki
and you can edit the website then.

perl -e 'print

Apache ActiveMQ -
Apache Camel -