activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Yee <eddieyeew...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: trying to secure web console
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:54:48 GMT
Hi Bruce,

I looked at the configuration, but it appears I need to download jetty-plus-6.1.4.jar.  When
looking on the mortbay.org site, I don't see any references to JettyPlus on their download
site:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Downloading+Jetty

When I google for it, I find a link to the old jetty site (for version 5 jetty) but even then,
the download links from the old site don't work.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Eddie

> XBean and Spring don't know how to handle this flavor of XML. When> you're configuring
Jetty inside of ActiveMQ, because ActiveMQ is> configured with XBean and Spring, you must
the XBean or Spring style> of XML. Take a look at the Jetty configuration available here
instead:> > http://activemq.apache.org/user-submitted-configurations.html> > Bruce>
-- > perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*">
);'> > Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/> Apache Camel - http://activemq.org/camel/>
Apache ServiceMix - http://servicemix.org/> > Blog: http://bruceblog.org/