activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Yee <eddieyeew...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Unable to download ActiveMQ 5.2
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 15:02:07 GMT
Does anybody know the actual release date/time for AMQ 5.2?  I keep seeing the "please come
back in a few days".  If it's not going to be released in a few days, the page should be removed
or updated.

Thanks
Eddie

> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:04:18 -0700> From: joe.fernandez@ttmsolutions.com> To:
users@activemq.apache.org> Subject: Re: Unable to download ActiveMQ 5.2> > > Heed
the warning at the top of the 5.2 download page ;) > > "This page is a preview of the
download page for Apache ActiveMQ 5.2.0, but> this release is not official yet. The download
links will not work. Please,> come back in a few days."> > http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-520-release.html>
> Joe> Get a free ActiveMQ user guide @ http://www.ttmsolutions.com > > > sk123
wrote:> > > > Hi,> > > > I am trying to download Active MQ 5.2 but
all the HTTP sites are giving a> > 404 error. It there any alternative site to download.
I was trying to> > download the windows binary.> > > > s> > > >
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.>