activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add simple service registry to ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:04:07 GMT
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Powers, Matthew
<mpowers@systems.textron.com> wrote:
> I have some examples of JmDNS and zero conf if people are interested,
> just email me on the side.  I used activemq for the messaging and
> zeroconf for my discovery mechanism for "services"

It would really be great if you could contribute those items to the
website as I'm sure it would really help a lot of folks. If you're
interested, we should get you a wiki account so you can add the
content yourself. All you need to do is fill out a contributor
agreement and fax it in. It's available here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Once it's been filed, we can set you up with an account on the wiki
and you can edit the website then.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/