activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <>
Subject Re: how to implement Content-based router
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 01:30:59 GMT
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:45 PM, ilango_g <> wrote:
> I would definitely want to try this one out. The other question I have is: is
> it possible to have an MDB or a servlet do the same job?
> If it is, where can I start?
> Meanwhile, I will start working on the content based router based on your
> suggestions.

Sure, Camel is just an API for enterprise integration patterns and
more on top of the Spring Framework. You can use the Camel API just
like any other Java API in any Java classes. Take a look at the
getting started page:

And also at the walk through page:

Just create a Java class and start using the Camel API.

Apache ActiveMQ -
Apache Camel -
Apache ServiceMix -

View raw message