activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: message forwarding
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:45:50 GMT
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 11:25 AM, devdev <quoc_vu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you Bruce for the suggestion.  I've looked at Camel and it's quite
> interesting.  However in my scenario, the i am dequeueing from one activemq
> instance and pushing the message into another activemq queue.  Both activemq
> reside on different servers.  From what I have seen, I believe Camel would
> only route within the same machine.  Is that correct?

No, you can route between two ActiveMQ brokers on different servers.
See the following for some more info:

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/jms.html#JMS-ConfiguringdifferentJMSproviders

You need to configure a JMS component for each remote provider and set
up the connection factory using the broker URL. Then refer to the
endpoint id in the URIs.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/