activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding logging messages and JMX information.
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:55:45 GMT
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Thomas R. Corbin
<thomas.corbin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 03 October 2008, you said:
>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Thomas R. Corbin
>>
>> <thomas.corbin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > What does this tell me?
>> >
>> > sam-dataService is the name of one broker and masterJms is the name of my
>> > central office broker.
>> >
>> > What does the inbound mean?
>> >
>> > NC_sam-dataService_inboundmasterJms
>>
>> That looks like a string from the network connector but I'm not sure
>> where the  _inboundmasterJms comes from. Is that the name of the
>> network connector you have defined?
>
> Yes, "masterJms" is the name of the network connector to the "masterJms"
> broker.
>
> I guess maybe I should pick different names.   I'm just not sure where the
> "inbound" part came from.   And I'm not sure if this is saying it's a
> connection to me or from me.

OK, that makes sense then. The 'inbound' portion of the string is from
a local client id that is created by the demand forwarding bridge,
i.e., an inbound connection from a remote broker to the local broker.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/