activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <>
Subject Re: When running jconsole, it seems like I see a NetworkBridge on one end of a connection,
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:25:31 GMT
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Thomas R. Corbin
<> wrote:
> but not the other.   Does that make sense?
> When I run an embedded broker in my client process and it connects to the
> central office broker, I can see a network bridge on the client jconsole
> connecting to the central office broker, but I don't see a NetworkBridge in the
> jconsole for the central office broker.
> Is that a result of having duplex set to true?  That the central office broker
> doesn't need a network bridge?

Yes, if duplex=true on the network connector, you won't see a network
bridge on the broker at the other end because there's not one there.

> Also, in jconsole, when you look at a broker and it lists subscriptions, does
> it only list the subscriptions that it has for other brokers, but not
> subscriptions other brokers have for it?

When looking at a local broker, the subscriptions listed are for
consumers subscribing to destinations on that the local broker.

Apache ActiveMQ -
Apache Camel -
Apache ServiceMix -

View raw message