activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: networkconnector always on port 61616 even if deleted from activemq?xml?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 02:55:07 GMT
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:32 PM, jpgggg <jgassner@novell.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing some behavior I cannot explain with ActiveMQ 5.1.  I have
> activemq.xml configured to listen for ssl connections on 61616.  This is the
> only port I wish to receive connections on.  Also, I've removed the
> networkConnectors element from the activemq.xml file because I do not want a
> network of brokers.  My activemq.xml file is pasted below.
>
> With this configuration, when I startup my broker I see the following log
> output:
> INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
> ssl://host.net:61616
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector ssl Started
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
> (localhost, ID: host.net-26274-1224815975049-0:0) started
> INFO  FailoverTransport              - Successfully connected to
> tcp://localhost:61616
> WARN  FailoverTransport              - Transport failed to
> tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically reconnect due to:
> java.io.EOFException
> ERROR TransportConnector             - Could not accept connection :
> Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
> ERROR TransportConnector             - Could not accept connection :
> Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
> ERROR TransportConnector             - Could not accept connection :
> Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
>    <!--
>    ** Lets deploy some Enterprise Integration Patterns inside the ActiveMQ
> Message Broker
>    ** For more details see
>    **
>    ** http://activemq.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html
>    -->
>    <camelContext id="camel"
> xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
>
>        <!-- You can use a <package> element for each root package to search
> for Java routes -->
>        <package>org.foo.bar</package>
>
>        <!-- You can use Spring XML syntax to define the routes here using
> the <route> element -->
>        <route>
>            <from uri="activemq:example.A"/>
>            <to uri="activemq:example.B"/>
>        </route>
>    </camelContext>
>

>    <!-- Uncomment to create a command agent to respond to message based
> admin commands on the ActiveMQ.Agent topic -->
>    <!--
>    <commandAgent xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
> brokerUrl="vm://localhost"/>
>    -->
>

>    <!-- An embedded servlet engine for serving up the Admin console -->
>    <!-- The admin console is disabled for production installations -->
>    <!--
>    <jetty xmlns="http://mortbay.com/schemas/jetty/1.0">
>        <connectors>
>            <nioConnector port="8161"/>
>        </connectors>
>
>        <handlers>
>            <webAppContext contextPath="/admin"
> [...]

I see you've already commented out the Jetty configuration but you
left the <camelContext> element. Both of those items try to make a
connection to port 61616 by default. I think this is what's causing
the issue you're seeing. Trying commenting out the <camelContext>
element to see if the error disappears.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/