activemq-users mailing list archives

From "gui pei" <guipei.j...@gmail.com>
Subject use AMQ to transfer, about Security problem
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 03:46:11 GMT
Hi, all
Here is a problem, does anyone know how to resolve it?

I have two ActiveMQ broker, A and B, A has authorization,  But B don't has.

and A has a connection to B. the configuration is this:

        <networkConnector name="amq_B" uri="static://(tcp://server_B:61616)"
userName="user" password="password"  duplex="true">
</networkConnector>

according to Active mq document, you must add authorization info.

this test is ok.

but if B has authorization too, and it is different with A.

I know this connection need authorization A and authorization B, I think
it's no use authorization info connect itself. How should I config this
connection?

Thanks in advance.

--
It's winter now, let's hibernate.