activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <>
Subject Re: thread deadlock issue in NMS
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:31:22 GMT
Thanks for following up on is.  If you are able to narrow this down,
it would be much appreciated.  I know threading issues can be hard to
reproduce, especially when other things take your attention away.

I'll try and take a look again at some of the threading code to see if
I can find any obvious issues.