activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <>
Subject Re: NMS and network connectivity
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:39:12 GMT
We had a similar problem as well.  We called them "zombie connections".  I
think we solved this by moving to ActiveMQ 5.2. If that doesn't work, you
can turn on the timeout inactivity option by setting the
connection option.  This option is in the NMS 1.1 trunk, though.  I don't
think I ported it to the 1.0.0 branch.

- Jim