activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Question about implementing ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:51:41 GMT
Hi,

you already have Jetty, Spring and Ajax in the default ActiveMQ
distribution and if all your Java consumer has to do is to save messages
to the database, you could use Camel and iBatis
(http://activemq.apache.org/camel/ibatis.html) or Hibernate
(http://activemq.apache.org/camel/hibernate.html) components to save
messages to the database.

Cheers