activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Utf8 encoding with activemq 5.1
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:57:46 GMT
This a MySQL limitation. You have two options,

- set the size of fields that creates the primary key on some smaller
value (say 100)
- create this table in latin1 by adding  "DEFAULT CHARACTER SET latin1"
at the end of query. This should work fine, since this table has nothing
to do with content of the message.

Cheers

--
Dejan Bosanac