activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: Configuring Embedded Broker with Spring/JBoss JMX issues
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 09:37:25 GMT
If you are taking this route, you can try defining your broker
configuration in a separate xml file and do something like

BrokerService broker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new

it will be easier to configure it that way.

Dejan Bosanac - get a free ActiveMQ user guide

ActiveMQ in Action -
Scripting in Java -

CB4 wrote:
> I was able to configure my broker programatically within my startup mbean
> using the following without jmx conflicts:
>    BrokerService broker =
>    broker.setUseJmx(true);
>    broker.setPersistent(false);
>    broker.start();
> This is less than an ideal solution and leads me to believe there is a bug
> in the spring <amq:broker> xml schema configuration handler.

View raw message