activemq-users mailing list archives

From beeeph <bee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to recieve messages in vs2005-activemq-example for v2.2.1 of ActiveMQ-CPP API
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:45:03 GMT

Hey Tim,

Thanks for your help on this.  I resolved the issue by running a stock build
of the ActiveMQ 5.1.0 binary.  Originally, I was running a jsmooth version
of the 5.1.0 binary that was compiled by a coworker and that was somehow
preventing my activemq-cpp 2.2.1 code from consuming messages.

Thanks again for your help on this.
Joe