activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dhirendra Rai <dhirendra....@globallogic.com>
Subject Re: Pending Messages are shown in ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:03:38 GMT

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have configured the jms.prefetchPolicy.all=1 in the brokerURL but it is
still behaving in the same way.
I am also attaching the activemq.xml file for the configuration we are
using.
We are also using JMStemplate which sends the message to queue.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20242367/activemq.xml activemq.xml

<Resource name="jms/broker/CONNECTION_FACTORY" auth="Container"
		type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
		description="JMS Connection Factory"
		factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
		brokerURL="tcp://172.18.15.101:61616?jms.prefetchPolicy.all=1"
brokerName="SybaseActiveMQBroker"
		useEmbeddedBroker="false"
		redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries="3"
		redeliveryPolicy.useExponentialBackOff="true"
		redeliveryPolicy.backOffMultiplier="2"/>