activemq-users mailing list archives

From mkeenan <kee...@p2sol.com>
Subject Re: thread deadlock issue in NMS
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:33:59 GMT

vchekan wrote:

> Just curious, are all of your sessions, consumers, etc wrapped in
> "using" clause?

Herein lies some of the difficulty with this particular issue.  I'm using
Spring.NET framework to abstract away all the details of the underlying
message system. My "consumers" are straight PONO classes which have a method
that is invoked by a listener container when a new message is available.

I can't really answer your question as I'm not *directly* using connections,
sessions, consumers.