activemq-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failover transport
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:40:50 GMT

YES, I am using the log4j JMS appender. That is mentioned in my first
message for this thread.

In my simple client, I am using the log4j JMS appender, which appends
messages to a JMS topic and it WORKS !
It doesn't give any problems. The problem occurs once I include the
commons-logging JAR.
I don't need the commons-logging jar in my simple client project, but I need
it in my bigger project. I just add it to test whether that is causing
problems. And yes, it is causing problems.

So the main problem is the commons-logging JAR.

The JMS appender CAN be used for ActiveMQ.